2021 PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration Costs for 2021
U6 - $200
U7 to U12 Non Competition -$240
U13 to Seniors Competition -$280
Family discount - player 3 half price / player 4 free
The fees includes:
District Registration and associated Fees
Game Day Expenses
Individual and Team Photos
End of year gift
Trophies and Presentation day
Please note: No playing gear will be handed out until half of the scheduled fees have been received by the club.
Registration is done in two sections:-
1. Register online with Play NRL - Click on the links below and follow the prompts. In regard to the upload of the photo and/or identification documentation, this should be done at time of online registration by uploading a copy when requested through registration process. If you are unable to do this while registering online we will take the photo and if you bring down your id we can scan & upload for you.
2. Head to https://www.playrugbyleague.com
- search using your postcode, suburb or the club name (Redbacks)
- Browse the list of results or use the filter to narrow down your search.
- Choose Mudgeeraba Redbacks and click register.
- Login with your NRL account or create a new account.
- Add exiting registration profiles from previous seasons which used the same email address.
- Select the participant you wish to register or add a new participant.
- complete the registration form and upload required documents (photo, Birth certificate/passport).
NOTE: please make payment directly to the club
- Cash or Bank transfer
ACC. Junior. 22725513
ACC. Senior. 22725511
Ensure to reference play name and age group e.g jsmithu6
Payment plans via Bizcore. Payment plans requests can be filled out via the office.
Club contacts for registration:
- Juniors Registrar - Kylie Hammer - 0414736268
- Seniors Registrar - Jo Clark - 0408274508
- Senior VP - Neil Williams - 0409470832
Club contact for all other enquires:
Secretary - Marilyn Tunnicliffe - 0451096779
Club welfare officer - please reach out if needed
Savili Sega - 0426194478 -
OFFICE HOURS: Tuesday/Thursday 5.30pm - 6.30pm